Thursday, April 9, 2015

3.1.3 Locating Resources Quest

I have located several open educational resources to incorporate into the Spanish I unit that introduces the uses of Ser and Estar (to be).

Apuntes by giulia.forsythe, on Flickr
 Creative Commons Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.0 Generic Licenseby  giulia.forsythe

Using the search engine OER Commons, I found a comprehensive repository of Spanish I materials that cover Ser and Estar. By browsing the content of this course, I will be able to locate a variety of resources to address my students' specific needs. This course is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.



Another open educational resource that I found is a PowerPoint Presentation by Ariel Myers, titled Ser y Estar.  I located this interactive presentation using MERLOT (Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching).  I added the licensing information to the first slide.























The following TeacherTube video provides a thorough explanation of the different uses of Ser and Estar. It was uploaded by Shannon Probe.




Finally, this last YouTube video is a fun, rigorous review of the content topic chosen for this quest. It was uploaded by SlusionProductions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment